Head Storyteller (Head of Marketing and Merchandising)
Who We’re Looking For..
A rock star? Nope, sorry it’s not about the promoter, it’s about the ice cream. A paint-by-
numbers copycat? Nope, our ice cream is different and our story should be too. A slightly off-the
wall creative with a love of people and a passion for uniquely crafted things? Yeah, that’s it. If
that’s you, let’s talk!
At Chaeban Ice Cream, we put smiles on faces by making the best tasting and most wholesome
ice cream imaginable. We believe that the best ice cream is made from scratch using only the
finest ingredients. And what could be better than local, farm fresh dairy transformed into
creamy, flavorful ice cream right in our shop.
We are heading into our second year of operation. The year ahead is about creating more
flavours, putting more pints in more stores, adding new menu items, promoting our coffee
service, hosting more events and getting better at merchandising. It is going to be busy and
challenging. And that’s where you come in. You’ve got the skills, knowledge and drive to make
This position is suited for a storyteller who’s eager to get intimately involved and share the story
in creative ways using multiple media. The Chaeban Storyteller is a creative conductor able to
write the script and orchestrate the best web designers, graphic designers, editors and
videographers they can find. The right candidate knows who’s who in the industry and how to
engage them to create great work.
Our Storyteller believes in what we believe in namely:
● Putting people first in everything we do. People before profits.
● Supporting our local economy and the local food movement.
● Doing our best to minimize our effect on the environment.
● Giving back to the community and sharing our success with others.
● Being open, honest and straightforward in everything we do.
This is a full-time position with a salary of 50k+ for the right person.
- Self starting, helper, jumps in without being asked
- Leads with positivity
- Passionate about the local food movement
- Will wear a gorilla suit if it makes sense
- Great sense of humor required
- Must be able to do amazing merchandising
- Should have a 2-year college degree at a minimum
- Must love talking with people of all sorts about ice cream
- Must have experience running amazing events
- Free ice cream,unlimited coffee and good wages